Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spring Fling (Att:Pappy)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Spring Fling (Att:Pappy)

Hey is it to early to put some dates up for the Spring Fling this year. I am going to make a trip to Kentucky Lake and don't want one to interfere with the other. Thanks. Have a good day or night.
    LittleJohn

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn View Post
    Hey is it to early to put some dates up for the Spring Fling this year. I am going to make a trip to Kentucky Lake and don't want one to interfere with the other. Thanks. Have a good day or night.
    LittleJohn
    All things considered, John .... April 16th is the most likely date. I just hope Holmes Bend gets the covered slip dock repaired (or better yet, replaced) by that time frame.

The second, fourth and fifth weekends of April have CUSA events, with the 5th weekend of the month being at Green. That kinda makes the third weekend our only shot in April. Of course, everything hinges on whether or not Chucky can attend on that weekend.

We'll be posting about it, probably around the first week of March ... so we'll have a better idea of if/when we can hold the event.

... cp