Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed a lot. Post will be long.

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Prayers needed a lot. Post will be long.

With Slab's permission I am putting this on this forum to reach out to as many of you as possible. I have a lot prayer request's.

First for my brother. Some of you know he recently had colon cancer and surgery. He is now healed from that surgery and cancer free. Amen. But next week I will take him back to Houston to have his bag removed. Please pray for his healing and for his colon to return to normal function. He is his wife's main caregiver and she will not be able to make the trip as she has parkinson's. We have arranged for this, but please include her welfare in your prayers.

Next for my wife's nephew. He had a full blown open heart surgery 4 weeks ago. He has been feeling bad for a couple days. Tomorrow he is having gall bladder removal surgery. That has been the source of his latest pain. Please pray for a recovery from both surgeries.

And the one really hurting me. My close friend and 35 year fishing companion retired the Monday after Christmas. We had so many plans, we were gonna boat shop and camper shop for him. He wanted he and his wife to be able to travel with us. He wanted to join c.c. We even talked about getting a floating camp. Well he started feeling bad his very first day of retirement . Then he really became tired and had no appetite. He was turning yellow. He went to the Dr. and in the past week he has done blood work daily, a cat scan and an MRI. Now he is in the hospital with a cancer on his pancreas. The mass has the duct blocked and is not allowing his liver to work right either. Tomorrow they are going to put in a stint to open the duct. If it works he should get some relief. They think then they will be able to operate and remove the tumor. That is the only cure for this cancer. Lord please help him. Father in Heaven, your will is our will. Amen.

I will be praying for my friend. please join me. God is good.Thank you for Warren, my friend. Through Jesus I pray. Amen

And for my self, for the pain in my heart and the stress of enduring what my friend, brother and nephew are going through. The weight is heavy, the pain is real. Please lift it Lord.

I thank each of you and am so proud to be part of this great place, that is like a family. Danny
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

D my heart goes out to all your request for fast healings and to you also. Good friends become a big part of your life and when they hurt you hurt. Thoughts and Prayers are with all of you.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4
    Likes "D" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent brother. Anything I can do or send to help just hollar.

Post Thanks / Like

prayers sent

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent Danny. Our prayers will certainly help as seen on here with many other threads. JummyS is living proof. Stay strong my friend, it will get better.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes "D", shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers going up!

Post Thanks / Like

Done

Post Thanks / Like

Danny
    My heart felt prays are for you, you friends and family.
    May you and yours have the strength to endure the struggles ahead.
    -We don't need no stinkin' minners!--

www.picolures.com

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

prayers sent .

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for your family, friend, and you my friend. I pray that the lord will have mercy.
    Every day is a holiday and every meal is a picnic.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast