I am a Fisherman's Edge customer. It is nice to see a site that welcomes talk of new and innovative products, just like the jigs available at fisherman's edge. I bought these a while ago and have been able to test them out on about 6 outings so far. Bottom line they work and work very well. I noticed the best is in early morning and as the sun sets. I have only fished at night a few times and they really have worked great then. I tip them with a small minnow or wax worm and the pan fish love them. I mostly fish for Bluegill, Crappie and Walleye. I have caught all of these fish and a Pike or two on these jigs. The craftsmanship is very professional. I have seen and used other glass jigs but these are a bit better. The quality, the glow and the color seem to be better than anything I have seen before. Honestly I played around with these for two hours when I first got them. I would charge them up and test the glow and look at them for different angles as the light seems to be magnified when they are turned. I do not mean to be so long winded but I was really facinated by these jigs luckly the fish are too.