Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Ozark 10ft ultra light CS1002ULS pro series rod

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Ozark 10ft ultra light CS1002ULS pro series rod

Hi guys, I picked up one of the new Ozark 10ft ultra lights this past weekend. I was inquiring with one of the owners of Ozark about their ultra light and he started telling me about this new rod that has just become available. My memory of his description is that the tip section is close to the same as the original, but that the back end has been stiffened up. He also said it is lighter. I was also told the team has been working on this rod to fine tune it for a while, so I thought I would ask if anyone has tried one out yet?

Post Thanks / Like

I bought 2 of them when i was over in october fishing at Rend, they are really nice rods you wont be disapointed!

Post Thanks / Like

impdog, have you ever tried the ultra light they had before this one came out? If so, what difference have you noticed?

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a website that sells ozark rods,,,,,,I thinking about the SS1202S.....light tip medium backbone.......didn't see that model on grizzly jig.......

Post Thanks / Like

I know grizzly carries that rod because I looked at it a few weeks ago when I was there. Might be going tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

I had 2 of the ss1002 and to me they seemed kinda heavy and stiff, these UL are lite but have plenty of backbone and are very sensitive!