Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open crappie tournament April 28th on Lake of the Ozarks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Open crappie tournament April 28th on Lake of the Ozarks

This tournament is being put on by Capital Crappie Club and Bass Pro Shops of Columbia, MO

Email me at [email protected] and I can email or mail you a entry form. Also area tackle shops in the area will have entry forms in the follow weeks.

$1,000 First Place Payout based on 50 boat entry

· $75 Dollar entry per team (includes $10 for big fish).
    · Payback based on 1 in 5 entrys.
    · Big fish payout will be 70% of the big fish pot and 30% for second big fish caught.
    · 1 or 2 person teams.
    · Weight 10 Live crappie per team.
    · Line in the water start at 6:30am anywhere on the lake, Stop fishing by 3:00pm, be in the weigh-in line with 10 crappie by 4:00 pm.
    · Fishing allowed on waters of Lake of the Ozarks only.
    · All fish must be caught from boat, NO fishing from bank or on docks.
    · Weight-in to be held at the Gravois Mill Conservation Ramp, off Hwy 5 in Gravois Mills, MO.
    · Additional draw prizes awarded after weigh-in for all participants with payed entry fee.
    · Entry form and fee’s must be postmarked or received by April 21, 2007.

Additional rules are attatched to the entry forms.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Capital Crappie Club? you got any info about them?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks TAE sounds like fun.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Hogster it should be a good time, more boats that get in the better the payout will be. Should be good timing with the spawn on this lake.

Funny one there prez.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Man that sucks I wont be in until the 29-30th. Who ever fishes it have fun.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

If at all possible i plan on fishin it,with the Grenada trip and Crappiemasters in such a short period i've got to find time to work sometime in april...tell us a little more about ccc,i would like to be a part of a club or get something started here locally.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Bugs I didnt think you worked, because you are always on here or fishing...lol just kidding. I will be passing out flyers during the crappiemasters event at LOZ.

Its a group of guys that get together, drink beer and BS. We hold a tournament once a month at either LOZ, Truman, and twain. We meet once a month in jeff city, to talk about up coming activties and to decide when and where we are fishing. We decide on when and where, by marking the weekend days that you can fish. The day with the most will be the day we fish. We then draw for partners, you can not fish with the same guy twice in one year. This to make sure everyone gets to know everyone besides at the meeting. Tournaments are 25 bucks, 5 of which goes towards big fish. Each boat weighs its 10 best fish. Payback is 1 in 3 boats that are in it and big fish. We also do other things during the year, family bbq, a co-ed tournament, fish fry for a senior home, and a fish fry at the meeting hall. Its only 30 bucks a year per member, that goes towards bbq and other purchases. Also at the end of the year we payout to the person with the highest total weights caught during the year, then payout to the person with the best 3 weights and the person with the biggest crappie caught all year. Its all for fun and getting together telling stories and drinking.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good group with a lot of fun to be had...thats one of the benefits of working for yourself...not punching a time clock and answering to the man plus i'm in pretty tight with the guy that makes the schedule so if i want a fishin day...i take it!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Bugs I didnt think you worked, because you are always on here or fishing...lol just kidding. I will be passing out flyers during the crappiemasters event at LOZ.

Its a group of guys that get together, drink beer and BS. We hold a tournament once a month at either LOZ, Truman, and twain. We meet once a month in jeff city, to talk about up coming activties and to decide when and where we are fishing. We decide on when and where, by marking the weekend days that you can fish. The day with the most will be the day we fish. We then draw for partners, you can not fish with the same guy twice in one year. This to make sure everyone gets to know everyone besides at the meeting. Tournaments are 25 bucks, 5 of which goes towards big fish. Each boat weighs its 10 best fish. Payback is 1 in 3 boats that are in it and big fish. We also do other things during the year, family bbq, a co-ed tournament, fish fry for a senior home, and a fish fry at the meeting hall. Its only 30 bucks a year per member, that goes towards bbq and other purchases. Also at the end of the year we payout to the person with the highest total weights caught during the year, then payout to the person with the best 3 weights and the person with the biggest crappie caught all year. Its all for fun and getting together telling stories and drinking.
    TAE37 is the Vice President of the Capital City Crappie Club here in Jefferson City He does a great job. If anyone is wanting to fish a local well run tournament this would be the one...Oh by the way Ted, now I only have to catch 10 fish before I can start, not 15...new rules...

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    Sounds like a good group with a lot of fun to be had...thats one of the benefits of working for yourself...not punching a time clock and answering to the man plus i'm in pretty tight with the guy that makes the schedule so if i want a fishin day...i take it!!!
    The only problem I've found with this arrangement Bugs is my boss is a demanding, over booked, fool who has a problem turning down a job, so it causes me alot of O.T. The wife likes it though.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast