PDA

View Full Version : Driftmaster Crappie Stalker Question

Gabepeeps
12-30-2015, 09:31 AM
Does anyone know where to get a bar that I can mount to the boat to hold all of my Crappie Stalkers? They come with bases but I don't want to drill 16 holes in my boat. I've seen the pros have them on their boats and would like to get one. I could make one out of galvanized pipe but would like to get one already made. Can anyone help a brother out?

"G"
12-30-2015, 10:10 AM
Get a machine and welding shop in your area to make you one out of aluminum

Cray
12-30-2015, 11:21 AM
Seems to me mounting them all on one piece kinda defeats the purpose of having the single holders.

"G"
12-30-2015, 11:57 AM
Seems to me mounting them all on one piece kinda defeats the purpose of having the single holders.

Great point

monkscrappie
12-31-2015, 09:08 AM
I have a bar that was originally used to mount the Crappie stalkers. This bar is used in Driftmaster's Crow Foot.

Monk

Gobob
12-31-2015, 11:48 AM
Does anyone know where to get a bar that I can mount to the boat to hold all of my Crappie Stalkers? They come with bases but I don't want to drill 16 holes in my boat. I've seen the pros have them on their boats and would like to get one. I could make one out of galvanized pipe but would like to get one already made. Can anyone help a brother out?

What Cray said. But post a picture I'll see what my fish head can come up with for ideas

Gabepeeps
12-31-2015, 06:27 PM
The bar is mounted in 2 locations so that it doesn't move at all. The crows foot bar is exactly what I'm talking about. I think they mount that bar to the deck and stalkers to the bar. Need to call driftmaster and see if they will sell me just the bar. May need a smaller one though. 47" is to long.

Gobob
01-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Hacksaw lol