Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas in acid rain.

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Arkansas in acid rain.

we were working on Arkansas bait and I wanted to make up a acid rain so here is my version didn't quite get the white and yellow should say the white distinct enough with the yellow next time I will go a little bit darker on the white. I used a dual injector for the top two colors.
    Name:  DSC_0132.JPG
Views: 541
Size:  25.6 KB

www.bobsjigs.com
    Likes Mikeguard01, S10CHEVY LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Looks super.
    Likes snake River LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice mix

Post Thanks / Like

The more I see that bait ... I called baitjunkie today! ..... Talked with the owner very interesting background! Good folks!
    A Proud member of Lake Allatoona and Lake Weiss (Team Geezer)

Post Thanks / Like

Heard they were going to start putting out lead molds but the web site says it's delayed due to weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob,
    Baits are looking real good, figured I register maybe I can contribute a bit.
    Liftbite, was great chatting with you today your welcome over anytime.
    Fatman, we hoped to have them ready on xmas, we got delayed a bit with some serious electrical storms last week. Just wasn't worth the risk taking a power surge or loosing power mid flight. We should have the first few ready in a day or 2. We been woring on a air quality system in the shop as well, that has slowed us just a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Agree bob, would like the belly brighter white. Yellow is a rough color for me to shoot. I went and bit the bullet for a used dual injector. Hope to have it soon and play with dual color baits. Keep them coming. The picture is deceiving as it looks to be belly poured. I can never get my Picts to show what they really look like

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liftbite56 View Post
    The more I see that bait ... I called baitjunkie today! ..... Talked with the owner very interesting background! Good folks!
    he has joined the site here.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by *********s View Post
    Bob,
    Baits are looking real good, figured I register maybe I can contribute a bit.
    Liftbite, was great chatting with you today your welcome over anytime.
    Fatman, we hoped to have them ready on xmas, we got delayed a bit with some serious electrical storms last week. Just wasn't worth the risk taking a power surge or loosing power mid flight. We should have the first few ready in a day or 2. We been woring on a air quality system in the shop as well, that has slowed us just a bit.
    welcome to the form I'm sure that you will find us guys interesting to chat with. I'm sure that the guys will have lots of questions for you in the future and thank you for the beautiful Arkansas mold I sure do love that mold.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Leonard is a great guy to deal with. Glad to see him join the site too. He has extensive knowledge on mold and bait making. This is a great group of people to share ideas with. You can send the old-timers a p.m. and I have always answered any questions I have had. Snake river, see Tom and Dr. Nip been very helpful. Thanks to everyone and happy holidays. Good to see you on here Leonard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast