Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hand held gps

Post Thanks / Like

Default hand held gps

Looking to buy a hand held gps to mark bamboo condos.Thinking about buying the garminland/sea gps 60-0100032200.Does anyone know anything about this or have any recommendations has to what would be a good one.Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catfishconnie
    Looking to buy a hand held gps to mark bamboo condos.Thinking about buying the garminland/sea gps 60-0100032200.Does anyone know anything about this or have any recommendations has to what would be a good one.Thanks
    I use a garmin 60c and I love it ...easy to see ...lots of memory
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Lowrance iFinder. I like mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Garmin Map76 - under 200 bux with data cable, power cable and marine mount, including shipping at www.JandHproducts.com.

I see they've just dropped their price to $149 for the GPS with data cable - http://www.jandhproducts.com/_e/loc/...%26si%3D%2A%2A

Here's the power cord - http://www.jandhproducts.com/_e/Garm...0_10085_00.htm

And here's the Marine Mount - http://www.jandhproducts.com/_e/Garm...0_10300_00.htm

Good prices and good folks to deal with.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jerry,

What chip/sd card w/ maps does that Garmin 76 take?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SEMOmike
    Hey Jerry,

What chip/sd card w/ maps does that Garmin 76 take?
    Hey Mike:

The Map76 doesn't have any removable cards so you have to hook it up to your computer with a data cable (comes with it) to upload/download waypoints, routes, maps, etc. I'm not sure what maps will work on it besides Garmin's Mapsource maps. Here's the link for Garmins page with the stats on the Map76 - http://www.garmin.com/products/gpsmap76/
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default I agree...

with Jerry Blake. Took his advice last year and got a Garmin 76 csx. Great handheld with tons of features. send maps from your laptop to the unit and from your unit to your laptop. Plenty of accessories too. Price has come down a lot since i bought mine about this time last year too!

Chris
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Garmin 60cs and it's great. Lots of memory, color display, and a lot of options. It just depends on what you want to use it for. I've heard many great reviews on the Garmin 76 also. I would take the recommendations on here, look them up, compare them, and make a decision from there. You will love having one. It's saves a lot of time finding fishing holes.

Post Thanks / Like

I recently purchased the Garmin GPSMAP 76. I have only used it on a couple of occasions, but I am more than pleased with it's performance. It is extremely simple and user friendly. I also think that it is a fantastic price for what you get (comparing to prices/features of other models). No matter what you get, GPS is a new standard of practice in the fishing community.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for all the input.I bought the Garmin GPSMAP76.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast