Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Does anybody know who made this mold

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anybody know who made this mold

searching for the mold maker of this mold.http://www.lurecraft.com/images/5xlu-125.jpg

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it makes a great looking bait!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lure Craft makes it Bob, Look at the part number, if its Del's the part number will have "del" in it, Angling Ai - "JC", etc. It will have "LU" in the part number if they make it in house. Further it is listed under LureCraft in the mold section.
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Angler's Choice View Post
    Lure Craft makes it Bob, Look at the part number, if its Del's the part number will have "del" in it, Angling Ai - "JC", etc. It will have "LU" in the part number if they make it in house. Further it is listed under LureCraft in the mold section.
    Lure craft does not make it they buy from other mold makers about five of them and I don't know which one it may be . I couldn't find a name on the mold is what we were looking for but it wasn't there so I'm assuming it might be one of the five that I know about just can't figure out which one thank you I will research it more.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

They make that mold in house Bob. A while ago Kim and Shawn (owners of LureCraft) sold Poor Boys Baits (a soft bait company they started before they bought LureCraft) and when they sold the business their plan was to buy a CNC Mill for their shop and start cutting molds in house. They still have Del listed (I believe they paid him for the designs though and are cutting them in house) They buy from Josh at Angling AI, KMolds, DoIt, and they are now cutting their own in house, which is the bait you asked about. If you doubt me at all then just call Kim at LureCraft.

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 5.24.47 PM.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  89.1 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Angler's Choice View Post
    They make that mold in house Bob. A while ago Kim and Shawn (owners of LureCraft) sold Poor Boys Baits (a soft bait company they started before they bought LureCraft) and when they sold the business their plan was to buy a CNC Mill for their shop and start cutting molds in house. They still have Del listed (I believe they paid him for the designs though and are cutting them in house) They buy from Josh at Angling AI, KMolds, DoIt, and they are now cutting their own in house, which is the bait you asked about. If you doubt me at all then just call Kim at LureCraft.

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 5.24.47 PM.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  89.1 KB
    I didn't know that they started cutting their own molds it's been a while since I talk to the folks there on the phone I know them quite well and have done a lot of business with them thanks for letting me know now I'm really curious and I'm going to have to be watching what they are coming out with new the little ice bait looks fantastic in the price is not bad at all for that many cavity.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure the maker but it's a nice bait
    love to fish and make soft plastics