Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: double seat rig ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default double seat rig ?

Been looking buying a double seat rig for my 1648 war eagle, but not sure about the stability of them. They look like if you lean back slightly you're a goner. Anyone have any feedback? The one's I've looked at are the Mr crappie and the ones at Cumberland crappie . com.
    Likes kenmlee LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Go with the Cumberland crappie. I have fished several times in a boat that has one very stable.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Custom Built Double Crappie Seats - Dub-L-Seat, LLC

Check this one out. Most universal, safest double seat made.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes beagle man LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I just decided to go with two more bases and use the seats and pedastals I have. Only $50.
    Likes Hanr3, yikess LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red190 View Post
    I just decided to go with two more bases and use the seats and pedastals I have. Only $50.
    I wish i could, but i can't use bolts since i can't get underneath my front deck. Don't believe the alluminum will hold up with that much weight.

Post Thanks / Like

I would also recommend the Cumberland crappie . I love mine, very stable and adjustable . Breaks down and stores in the boat easy too. Another thing that's a big plus is the arms that connect the two pedestals are low and close to the deck which is really nice to walk between the two seats. I had another brand previously that one of the arms on one side was higher which was kind of a trip hazard if you wanted to walk between the seats.
    Likes Tom 513 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Prior to installing bases in my current boat, I had Cumberland Crappie custom fit a double seat mount in my former boat. They were great to work with and made a great product that allowed for plenty ease of movement.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdfisherman View Post
    I would also recommend the Cumberland crappie . I love mine, very stable and adjustable . Breaks down and stores in the boat easy too. Another thing that's a big plus is the arms that connect the two pedestals are low and close to the deck which is really nice to walk between the two seats. I had another brand previously that one of the arms on one side was higher which was kind of a trip hazard if you wanted to walk between the seats.
    X2 love Mine, Wife feels comfortable sitting side by side in My BT 175, and when Shes happy every bodies happy!

Post Thanks / Like

Also have a custom fitted double seat mount from Cumberland on my bass boat and works great.Gave the lay out over the phone to fit around my live well and fit like a glove.

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red190 View Post
    That is what I have (2 extra bases in deck )
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Likes Hanr3 LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast