Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USER NAME: unnutes37 Please Email or PM me, You Win, you're the 1000th registrant

Post Thanks / Like

Default USER NAME: unnutes37 Please Email or PM me, You Win, you're the 1000th registrant

Yes we now have over 1000 registered users on Crappie.com and I want to celebrate by sending "unnutes" or "unnutes37" a Crappie.com T-Shirt.

The funny thing is, this user registered twice, once as "unnutes" (user number 999) and once as "unnutes37" (user number 1000). I sneakily asked him why he did so in an email, and he honestly knew nothing of the user count. OK, so now that the even was not staged, he's a winner. YAY

So cool, the site is growing like crazy, and now we have some real sponsors. But I really do want to keep the site as friendly and comfortable for everyone as possible. I've really become fond of the great bunch of people on the board and those that I've met.

So, "unnutes", please PM me or email me your shirt size. [email protected]
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

you should send me one too because I'm a nice guy.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

Great News
    Congrats Ed for the fine job you are doing. Got to admit you are right about the fine people on this discussion board. Keep up the great job.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Tell me just how nice you are, and I will send you a t-shirt. Make sure it's crappie related, hopefully include a crappie fishing tip, or maybe a crappie recipe, plus a photo or two. If I like it and publish it on Crappie.com, I will send you a shirt! how about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee King
    you should send me one too because I'm a nice guy.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Ed:
    We should all be sending YOU shirts!!

Post Thanks / Like

XXL please,

Not really, I don't need shirts, I need a job! So any favors for me would involve buying my shirts, or telling the spoonsors how great Crappie.com is, or even getting more sponsors. But Bruce has the "new sponsor" issue covered, he's been working real hard on that. Thanks Bruce.

Well, even writing Articles with pics for the Articles pages would even be helpfull, which is what I'm trying to promote.

And I'm still waiting for submissions of Crappie pics so I can make even a even cooler Crappie.com T-Shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by jcass
    Ed:
    We should all be sending YOU shirts!!
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ed:

I'm working on tips for building bamboo crappie condos if you want to use that for an article. I'll get some pics next time we make some.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hey ED. I was just kidding, but if you want to send me one I would love to have one. And not trying to get on your good side I do believe that this site is fantastic. Iave been looking for years for something like this. I have been fishing since I was 3 years old when i got a Micky Mouse pole, blue, I still have it somewhere. But it has been tuff for me neither of my parents fish I am the only one in the family. I just baught a boat a few years ago and built it up into a fishing vessile. I am 17 and around here there are not many kids my age that fish or have a passion for it. But now since i signed on I have found another kid near to my age and that lives close by that fishes like me. So this is just a thank you. Now if you want to send me a shirt (Or a hat :D) that would be just fine I wont say no. I do have some crappie pics some where, as well as a pic of my first stringer and I will try to find them for you. But I am here to learn more so i can't quite offer any worth while tips but if one comes up it will be posted. Now if you want me to write something or nead something to be writen just because, I can and will. Thanks again ED.
    Ian (P.S.: I would wear it till it wore out and continue to)
    Last edited by Kokanee King; 01-10-2005 at 11:15 PM.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

That would be absolutely great Jerry. And I'll even place your banner on the page to give you credit for writing the article. Maybe it'll help get some more business.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    Hey Ed:

I'm working on tips for building bamboo crappie condos if you want to use that for an article. I'll get some pics next time we make some.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

That's cool, just send me a couple pics through email and tell me a story about how you caught that first stringer. I don't just need fishing tips, good fishing stories are just as welcome. Particularly with pictures. I don't know what it is about fishing pictures, but I love to look at every one of them. I guess its like fishing, or a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee King
    Hey ED. I was just kidding, but if you want to send me one I would love to have one. And not trying to get on your good side I do believe that this site is fantastic. Iave been looking for years for something like this. I have been fishing since I was 3 years old when i got a Micky Mouse pole, blue, I still have it somewhere. But it has been tuff for me neither of my parents fish I am the only one in the family. I just baught a boat a few years ago and built it up into a fishing vessile. I am 17 and around here there are not many kids my age that fish or have a passion for it. But now since i signed on I have found another kid near to my age and that lives close by that fishes like me. So this is just a thank you. Now if you want to send me a shirt (Or a hat :D) that would be just fine I wont say no. I do have some crappie pics some where, as well as a pic of my first stringer and I will try to find them for you. But I am here to learn more so i can't quite offer any worth while tips but if one comes up it will be posted. Now if you want me to write something or nead something to be writen just because, I can and will. Thanks again ED.
    Ian (P.S.: I would wear it till it wore out and continue to)
    Owner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast