Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hello All

weavy Guest

Default Hello All

Hi everyone, been checking in on this site for awhile now and thought it was about time I joined the fun. Love to fish for a lot of different species although the crappie holds a special appeal for me. I am from eastern PA, close to Lancaster, so I am eager to meet new people and hopefully learn a thing or two. Have no problem catching crappie in the spring and the fall, however the other times of the year present problems for me. Like to fish the many lakes in Lancaster Cty, and have been venturing over to York County the past couple of years and am still learning those lakes, also have fished some northern lakes such as Rose Valley, Cowanesque, and Hammond on occasion. I am anxious to compare notes on different bodies of water and just talk fishing with you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

And fun it is! Welcome to the board.

weavy Guest

Hi Big Zig,
    Saw it mentioned somewhere on here that you make jigs, just so happens I need to start replenishing my supply from last year. Do you have a website I can go to or how can I see what you have to offer?

Post Thanks / Like

No website - that won't come until next year. I dropped you a PM (Private Message) that may answer some of your questions. Or, drop me a line at: [email protected]
    I'll have a brochure available in about a week...........hopefully.

Post Thanks / Like

Post hello all

welcome from western pa home of the Secret Jig! watch out for members out

in the east as they drink tainted water isn't that right,big Zig? haha!

Kermit
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL