Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question for all you LOZ fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for all you LOZ fisherman

Was wondering when you guys fish LOZ do you like it cloudy or the sun out?
    I personally like it sunny because I feel it forces them under docks and they are easy to pin point. Just wondering how every body else felt. Has anybody been goin with all the nasty ice? Man I need a fix bad!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just the opposite cause i fish open water and brush out away from docks most of the time,those bluebird days always seem to be the toughest days for me to catch fish,i fish docks alot more when the sun is out like that,if the forecast is for a sunny day i'm on the water before daybreak and if i'm still fishin when the sun gets high i'll start hittin docks.I love those days that are cloudy,rainy and a 5-10mph wind...walked a dock yesterday for a while and caught 12,they were tough but should improve next week when the weather settles down a little.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cloudy...

I definitely prefer cloudy. I fish docks mostly and, when it's cloudy, the water under the docks turns almost black in color. That's when they bite best for me.

Then again, I'll fish in about any weather and be happy doing it...
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)