Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 WS RIDE 115 FS

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2013 WS RIDE 115 FS

2013 WS Ride 115, Standard seat which has an adjustable back and seat base for extra comfort for those long days and will slide forward/backwards to balance the load. Foot rests are adjustable as well. DIY anchor trolley and anchor with float, Harmony slide trax mounting board for rod holder, and Harmony xducer mounting board and arm that swings up and down, Lowrance Elite 4 2d/gps FF with 12v battery box & charger. Yak is used, has the usual scuffs and scratches from being loaded/unloaded, launched, etc. NO cracks or deep gouges, always stored inside on its side hanging from a ceiling sling system. I mounted an eye bolt in the cockpit area near the footrests to use as an anchor point for a pull up strap, an aid in standing up in the yak. The Ride is designed to allow standing for casting, I have stood up in it a couple times, but not something I do on a regular basis. The strap does help a lot in standing up and sitting back down when desired. Both hatches are watertight, one hatch in the cockpit area, and one up front at the bow. I store the FF battery in the front hatch area with wires running thru the hull in the foot rest area using a watertight fitting. I mounted a Lowrance Elite 4 2d/gps FF and is included but not shown.

Asking $600 for the items listed in the description. Rod holder is NOT for sale. The trailer is NOT for sale.

GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

ttt
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

ttt. Would make a great xmas gift for the wife or GF.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

That is a great price!! This is a kayak that is very stable and hold up to 500 lb. That is a lot of weight.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

TTT
    GO BIG ORANGE !

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wish you were closer, we would talk.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    You got a death wish?

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Naw Wilbur. I got tons of small waters where I live now and need a throw around boat. Really want a canoe but would like to try a kayak. Had a 14' jon before and it just was too much to go more than a short way with. one of the lakes I used to fish i was about 100 yds from parking to water but worth every step. 16' or 17' aluminum canoe would make me real happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    Delivery is available but it'll cost you a couple fishin' trips. LOL
    GO BIG ORANGE !

Post Thanks / Like

Scored a canoe Sunday so my buddy Ernie and I can hit the lakes near his house. 15' Grumman without the first dent, circa 1960. You don't have to deliver A kayak or anything else to get a trip or two, just a heads up so I can schedule time off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast