Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: the jinx is on

Post Thanks / Like

Default the jinx is on

4-16 was the last day I went fishing. So I pull the boat out and dust it off. Start checking out everything and the trailer lights do not work3.5 hr later and the lights come on but not blinkers. Nothing at the plug so I am stumped as what to do. I have a plug that just plugs in the tail light connection.
    No go Thur. Fri, the wind was to much. Today I launch the boat, dead battery but I had charged it. Added about a quart of water to cells and back on charge. I did hand pull start the motor and no water pump stream, mud nest in the hole so I hope that is solved. So I am keeping a bucket of minnows alive for Monday as Sun looks like yuk. Last time I let to boat sit to long mice ate the line up on the reels. This time they chewed up the foam under the floor, what a mess, foam bits everywhere. So ya think owning a boat will be so much fun. Not always.

Post Thanks / Like

Might i suggest a kayak?

Post Thanks / Like

Try doing what I am doing. Basically a complete restore from structure to wiring and rigging. Starting from scratch. And this boat was scratch.
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

We must really like to fish for all the trouble we put up with to go after them.
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    Likes Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

battery was toast a 27 from battery plus, they replaced it no charge, but only have till Dec 5 on warranty.

Post Thanks / Like

New battery, minnows, poles rigged, ready to go, get up early eat, pack lunch, cooler, start truck put in gear, what what oh %$#^%&**& flat tire. My fault I have 2 bald ones I have been pushing Agggggggggggggggggg!