Name:  IMG_1238.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  71.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_1243.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  50.9 KB
    Likes Minners N Jigs, BAMA S, skeetbum, chaunc LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't agree with you more! Great pics!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Be glad when our water temps drop from mid 60's to below 50. Looks like your bait fish and Crappie already bunching up .
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

On the side imaging view are the bait fish in the center? just need to get a point of reference as I do not have this technology.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishervet View Post
    On the side imaging view are the bait fish in the center?
    Yes, and also out each side. They are easier to see (white clusters) on the right side because that was toward deeper water. To the left is a chunk rock bank and they blend in on SI. To be honest my SI could be a lot clearer and I should have played with the settings. The dark blue area in the center is the water column (directly below the boat).

BAMA S is offline Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

WTG.... Good job

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome pix! You got em!!!!! I love sonar plus catch fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
    Yes, and also out each side. They are easier to see (white clusters) on the right side because that was toward deeper water. To the left is a chunk rock bank and they blend in on SI. To be honest my SI could be a lot clearer and I should have played with the settings. The dark blue area in the center is the water column (directly below the boat).
    ok...at the risk of sounding stupid...as I have done so before,and thanks for the answer BTW, if I turned my computer sideways...when I look at the image, is that horizontal?, in other words and this is difficult for me, the actual side image is vertical on the screen in the picture...Thanks again...

Post Thanks / Like

ok...at the risk of sounding stupid...as I have done so before,and thanks for the answer BTW, if I turned my computer sideways...when I look at the image, is that horizontal?, in other words and this is difficult for me, the actual side image is vertical on the screen in the picture...Thanks again...
    No question sounds stupid, so ask away! If you look again at the SI view, you will see a center line. At the top of the view and at the center, you will see a little boat icon. This is how SI is shown onscreen. What's happening right now is directly at the back of the boat, and further back is further away from the boat. Here is our SI/DI Forum where you can learn so much.

Try this
    Likes BAMA S LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

This video explains it way better than I can. Around the 1:30 minute mark, it explains it very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNucS1bniIw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast