Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In-Fishermen Crappie Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default In-Fishermen Crappie Fishing

IN-FISHERMAN TACTICS & TECHNIQUES
    The Outdoor Channel: week of January 10
    Wild TV and RFD: week of January 15
    Broadcast stations: January 15, 16
    The In-Fisherman staff uses timeless tactics and techniques as they dig deep for big bass, drift for steelhead, and tickle wood for slab crappies.

I have taped In-Fishermen shows where they have caught crappies for a number of years. At the end of their season, I compile them all into 1 tape. It is easier with my Tivo unit.

Post Thanks / Like

I have Learned more from the In-Fisherman staff then any other TV show or mag. They acually teach insted of alowing us to watch them fish. And I might have learned a few things from Bill Dance too. LOL
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with you King:

In-Fishermen and Bill Dance and Jerry McGinnis teach fishing techiniques. There are other good fishermen that teach also.

But there are some guys that just show you catching fish and don't take the time to explain where, how and why they are catching the fish. I don't get much out of those shows.

The guys like Bill Dance stay popular because they give more information.

In-Fishermen magazine and their books are some of the best out there.

I learned so much about fishing from reading thier books and their predicessors magazines. Fishing Facts Magazine. In fact I have kept all the Fishing Facts Magazines that my dad bought over the years and saved all the good articles out of them. I still use them today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee King
    I have Learned more from the In-Fisherman staff then any other TV show or mag. They acually teach insted of alowing us to watch them fish. And I might have learned a few things from Bill Dance too. LOL
    Regards,

Moose1am

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Tom Mann has taught me more about fishing than any other pro.
    Dance and Hank Parker are 2 of the more informative shows

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Moose thanks for agreeing with me on that i also have staks and stacks of fishing facts and a whole library on fishing. and one of those guys that just show you them fishing is Babe Winkleman, My mother bought me a dvd of his on crappie all he says are generic things and you get to watch him catch fish, if any thing i got dummer. And Hank parker from time to time i have learned a great deal from.

Post Thanks / Like

I aswell have the In-Fisherman book on crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Default in fisherman

good show, good articles. if they just focused solely on crappie, i'd buy the magazine. they cover a lot of different kinds of fishing. i enjoy watching tv and seeing them catch something other than largemouth bass. they cover a lot of subjects that carry over into all kinds of fishing. i especially like watching them catch walleye and crappie. walleye fishing is something i'd like to eventually do one day. just by watching them on tv, i can tell that those walleye fishermen are damn good fishermen. i think that walleye and crappie fishermen are the best two types of fishermen there are. i'm just glad there's a television show on the outdoor channel that gives indepth coverage to the two.

Post Thanks / Like

The In-Fishermen shows are great they covered every thing from "Bluegill fromm pits and pounds" to giant common carp. I can say that i have gained about 3/5 of my fishing knowledge from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I have bought their books and videos. I have a number of fishing books in my library and this time of the year, I get out all of my old videos and sit in the lazyboy and go over all of the information on them. Maybe I will have some new stuff to try this next fishing season. I make hunting dog videos and I am going to attempt to do some fishing videos next year.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fella's, in fisherman has a new dvd out this winter. Its Spring crappie connections. Of all the videos that i have from them(maybe 8 or 9), this has to be one of the most informative. I highly recommend it. I also got there ice fishing video package for almost 1/2 price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast