Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Big Show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Show

Well I am off work for the weekend and I headed to Raleigh to the State Fairgrounds for our big Bass and Saltwater Fishing Expo - going to be looking for some new secret weapons to hunt down ole King Crappo - they are having seminars on all types of fishing -I plan on listening to a guy by the name of Monk Wilson who will be doing the crappie seminar and then I will be headed over to listen to Captain Jimmy Price give his seminar on flounder fishing - there is another seminar on flounder, trout, and Redfish, that I am going to try to catch as well - I will be looking for some new ideas on how to set up my Carolina Skiff to do some Carolina night stalking as well - I feel smarter just thinking about it - besides it looks like it is going to rain and the wind is going to blow to hard to fish - so I will go and talk about fishing
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hey Crap-King ...

The Reverend Earnest Lee Sincere says Goober is too busy to give ya a "Duh Huh" back .... but says you'll understand :D

LOL!!!! ..... surprised that a KY boy knows about North Cackalaky radio shows ?? I used to listen to "The Big Show" on one of the local stations, until they took it off the air (here in Lex.). Loved the "Ax Ike", "Mad Max", "Rev & Goob", and "Hoyt" segments ... and all the other craziness!

Have fun at the "Expo" ..... and don't let the "Bait Monkey" get ahold of your wallet ... :D "Who said that? ... I said that!" .............cp