Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Line

Post Thanks / Like

Default Line

Sitting here watching a fishing show. Russ Bailey is using lime green fishing line. They said it was visious line, which I use in yellow. Checked the visious website and they only sell yellow in hi vis. I think I could see that hi vis green even better than yellow. Does anyone know where I can buy some hi vis green.

Post Thanks / Like

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    Sitting here watching a fishing show. Russ Bailey is using lime green fishing line. They said it was visious line, which I use in yellow. Checked the visious website and they only sell yellow in hi vis. I think I could see that hi vis green even better than yellow. Does anyone know where I can buy some hi vis green.
    I have Viscous line in Hi Vis yellow, Lo Vis green, clear and Clear Blue; however, I am not aware that they make a Hi Vis Green. Sometimes the yellow shade varies quite a bit.

More people have color blindness than is realized.

Monk

Post Thanks / Like

It looked hi vis green on tv and Darrel baker said it was hi vis green visious line. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

I'll order some yellow from you monk. I want it so yellow it glows green.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi-vis Vicious Panfish line is almost "chartreuse" in color and will look "green" or "yellow" depending on the lighting. It does lean more towards the "yellowish" look when compared side by side to Mr Crappie SuperHiVis line (made in USA version).

Vicious Panfish is a co-polymer line, not a monofilament line ... and it's some GOOD stuff !!

... cp

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

The only hi-viz green I know of is Trilene solar. I use Big Game XT solar on all my Okuma line counters. Much better line than the others and can be bought in 4700 yard spools for less than $40. Tough as nails.
    Trilene® XT® | Berkley®
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Not green but if you want something very visible try the Suffix Seige in neon tangerine. That stuff glows like nothing I ever seen. Just wish it was available in 1/4lb spools. But you can easily see it 60 yards away. And that was offshore trolling in bright sun and high seas.