Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pvc pipe

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pvc pipe

Hi,

I know this is probably a long shot...But, does anyone have an extra pvc that won't be using or don't need?...Or even know someone that get a lot of it for a decent price...I know it isn't that expensive at Lowe's etc...But, when you are wanting make bucket types with 10ft pieces...It adds up...I plan on mixing some of the pvc with boo stalks in buckets....Just to mix things up...I am willing to come pick up the pvc....I might run an add in the newspaper for a few days about pvc...

I have called some of the pvc wholesalers...They don't have any scrap etc for cheap price...I guess I could start checking at lowes or home depot for damaged pvc...But, I think they trash the damaged pvc...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Default other sources for free pvc pipe.....

i live close to a small recycling center for the county....for some free fish most site workers will save me pvc pipe....also check new home contractors for pipe and drywall buckets....

steelheadbob Guest

just a heads up if n e one didnt know, take 80 grit sand paper and be sure to sand all pvc before placing them in the water, the moss and and other crap will grow on it faster, it takes along time for the green to grow on the finish of unsanded pvc. just lettin everyone know who didnt.

Post Thanks / Like

i like to leave mine laying outside for a while. They already have slime and stuff on them...I figure the less I touch them the better just from an over all labor stand point. Now if I were building a couple then yea, do anything you can to give you that edge.