Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where oh where did they go ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where oh where did they go ?

oh there they are .....hahaha almost thought we lost those sneaky crappie fish . here is the interesting part . after finding about a herd and half on some brush that somehow got out in 10 fow ......
    these particular fish wouldn't cooperate for diddly ? we tried and tried to get them to get after it , they just wasn't having none of it and after about an hour of moving around the piles and ketching just a few . time to roll .....
    it was a really nice afternoon to go try to ketch a few and minus a little battery issue early on it couldn't have been more fun .most of the fish that did want to cooperate were holding on the bottom under docks in waters from 5 to 15 foot deep .
    best bite was in the 5 foot water but we did well in deeper water also . no particular color except for bright was the ticket .
    I dropped the box on em and probably did best on a Carrot color handtie ......
    .....am donating the fish to someone like I do most of the time .....
    sure did get my rod jerked around by a kitty catfish at one point , no really big crappie were found but to say the least we hammered lips on the rest of them ....
    have a great day .....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice, that seems to be our problem of late. We can usually find the fish, we just can't make them bite as often as we want!
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redge View Post
    Very nice, that seems to be our problem of late. We can usually find the fish, we just can't make them bite as often as we want!
    I heard tell the barometer was screaming high that afternoon and that tends to be a little more of a challenge in most spots it seems to me .
    most of the time I look for favorable conditions when I actually take out my lil boat , but sometimes its just I have to go and don't really care what the weather conditions are at the time .the wind was out of the east and that isn't my favorite either .....but when ya gots to go ya gots to go don't ya know ....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report!!!!
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!