Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey, Special K I think I can paint water LOL

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey, Special K I think I can paint water LOL

Wayne,

I have been inspired by you my friend. I did not post this in the off topic forum because I want you all to know what a great guy "Special K" is. He sponsored an art class at church by getting them their first paint brushes and a little acrylic paint. The church provided the canvases and a senior citizens activity was started for five people. People, for those who do not know, Special K did the artwork in my siggy and is always encouraging people to try and do things they were afraid of attempting. That is what I like about Crappie dot com. The members are always encouraging each other. I also wanted to encourage all of you to not be afraid of the unknown whether it is boating or catching your first fish...... Anyway, Wayne I went and bought myself a few paint brushes and started to work with the class at church that you sponsored. . Am I progressing any? These are my first four lakeside paintings in the order they have been done. I hope the rest of you do not criticize too much. I could not draw a straight line before Special K started to encourage the old man. "What the mind of man can conceive and believe he will achieve."

June, 2015
    Name:  Lost on the beach painting.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  50.7 KB

July 2015
    Name:  Beach 1.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  28.9 KB

September 2015
    Name:  Lake Michael.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  109.2 KB

October 2015
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...psna0lp1lw.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 10-07-2015 at 07:03 AM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go there Ship
    Every day is a holiday and every meal is a picnic.
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work ship. I can't paint a wall

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice progress indeed brother Mike. A person would have to be blind not to see a great amount of difference from your first to your last painting. Keep checking out all of the great YouTube videos on drawing, painting and all of the techniques that make it all come more naturally. As I have said many times: There is no way one man can draw a line that another man cannot draw. The only thing that has the power to stop anyone from doing anything is usually the limitations he or she accepts or sets for themselves and/or making confessions with the mouth that you can't do something.

Keep up the good work and I am excited to hear that the church folks seem to be enjoying a new and exciting challenge.
    Wayne aka Special K
    "Just Like Iron Sharpens Iron... So it is that One Man Sharpens Another Man." Proverbs 27:17

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Love it Mike. Looks fun.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures! Wish I had that kind of skill.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."