Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 16 foot G3 boat for sale.

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 16 foot G3 boat for sale.

We are selling our brand-new G3 boat this is a 16 footer with a 70 horse Yamaha four stroke it has all the bells and whistles like tank storage bins trolling motor and it has the big hummingbird fishfinder that alone ran about 700 bucks I paid over $22,000 for the boat we are selling it for 19,000 it definitely has the rod holders in closed quite a few different storage containers live well works well everything is in working condition I've only brought a half tank of gas in the boat we are located in Hemphill Texas if you are interested please contact me immediately this is a must sell the boat is a deep V it will handle a lot of heavy water without any problem.
    Name:  DSC_0007.jpg
Views: 1478
Size:  51.9 KB

www.bobsjigs.com

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

this is a 17 foot boat instead of a 16 or are a few more pictures. after I worsted up.
    Name:  DSC_0005.jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  57.6 KBName:  DSC_0009.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  46.9 KBName:  DSC_0006.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  55.8 KB

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Wish u were near Illinois, is the front area wide enough for side by side sitting? What is the beam or width of boat? beautiful boat for sure bet it sure rides nice
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaxsprat View Post
    Wish u were near Illinois, is the front area wide enough for side by side sitting? What is the beam or width of boat? beautiful boat for sure bet it sure rides nice
    Yes the front is wide enough that you can put seat side-by-side but you would have to remount your bracket width 75 inches across yes it runs beautiful don't forget this is a 17 foot and you can put up to a 90 horse honored if you want to but the 70 horse runs it fast enough going to send you a PM.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

the boat is set here ready for you guys to pick it up want a nice Christmas present.

www.bobsjigs.com