Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good Job, WILDCATS !!

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Good Job, WILDCATS !!

One dropped TD pass away from a 4-0 season, after beating #25 Mizzou 21-13

GO CATS !!!

... cp
    Likes 1187mg LIKED above post

kycreek is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great win.

Pardon me but I still think they are a ways from playing to win rather than playing to not lose. We saw that in the 1st 2 games but not so much last night. Got to get those penalties in check.

Lots of young talent on the field now, especially on defense. They should have a bright future.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

Better not complain Doug. we've got a Coach that can write the book on playing not to loose. 17 points ahead and blows it in 2 games

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tenncrappie View Post
    Better not complain Doug. we've got a Coach that can write the book on playing not to loose. 17 points ahead and blows it in 2 games
    I wasn't going to mention that Chris. I'm a foot-on-the -gas type of guy. When you are playing and get a lead, stay with what got you there and pour on the gas pedal. Don't let them get back off the mat. That's probably why they are coaching and I'm not.

I go back to the pre-Fran Curci days as a fan. UK football fans have to be the picture in the dictionary next to the word "insanity". Every year and every new coach, we wish for success but most times we get agony and disappointment. It looks like Stoops is getting SEC caliber athletes there. Now he needs to build some depth and coach some discipline to those young kids to avoid so many stupid penalties.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I like what Coach Stoops is doing with this team. I don't want to look past EKU but I hope that the Auburn Coaching staff continues to struggle to figure things out until right after our game. Go Cats!