Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Might hit LOZ this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Might hit LOZ this weekend

I have some work to do on my farm so I'm thinking of dragging the boat down that way and doing some fishing. If I were to go I'd either be launcng on the Gravois arm at Coffman or taking off from LORA. Anyone have any suggestions/tips/recommendations/etc. for this weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Have heard some good reports from both areas and the 32mm also. Fish were cuaght in 15-18 fow on a 4-7 count over brush piles.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Water cools off a little more and it should get good
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hogster1, I'll definitely put that info to use. I'm not sure where I'll go for sure, I'm young wild and free, but LORA is closest to my farm.

I doubt the water will be cooling off too much this weekend. It's supposed to be in the 80's all weekend and I don't think it's supposed to dip down too much at night either.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder that the weekend after that Oct 3-4 is the Big Bass Bass at LOZ so the lake will be buzzing with bass boats.