Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks CRAPPIE.COM!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks CRAPPIE.COM!!!

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I just got a care package from [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]crappie.com[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)] and I would like to thank EVERYONE on this site, from the creator, sponsors, moderators to the great members! This site has changed my life for the better! It has taught me so many things and also has taught my son things! The prizes I have received are very much appreciated! Items in it includes BNM Ultimate jig pole 8ft, Sam Heaton 7ft super sensitive, a spin cast reel, Bobby Garlands baby shad jigs and also minnow mind-r's, 2 [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]crappie.com[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)] decals and an awesome [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]crappie.com[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)] T-shirt that my son LOVES! I wish I would have been filming when my son wa[/COLOR][IMG][/IMG][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]s opening the package, the excitement on his face lighted up the room! He is on cloud 9 as am I! A child learns so much more in the outdoors than doing anything else in my opinion and this site is totally devoted to getting mom's, dad's, and especially kids in the outdoors where they can learn life's true lessons. Thanks for teaching my son and I about fishing and now also providing the equipment for us to get out there and do it! Thanks again crappie.com! [/COLOR][IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like

You are very welcome. Thanks for sharing your special time with your son with us. Warms our hearts seeing the joy. Exactly what Crappie.com is about. Thanks again.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes Redge LIKED above post