Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jig Business SOLD

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jig Business SOLD

Well, as I have said several times before I don't consider a deal done until the money is in hand. The deal is finally done with my jig business. I have sold the business to Mr. Mike Tolley from Atwwod, Tn. He and his wife drove over 9 hours to get here. Everybody that was here pitiched in and loaded him up and he is on his way back home now. I will be getting back with everybody a little bit later to give you Mr. Tolley's phone no. and address if you will need any crappie jigs. He and his wonderful seem like some great people. I want to first thank the LORD and then thank all you people at Crappie.com for your wonderful help. May GOD bless all of you.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear you made a deal! God Bless you too!
    Roy

Post Thanks / Like

ragfly, i have a good friend in cordell his name is marvin smith he is a sales rep for cavalier homes. he said there is a lot of good crappie fishing down there

Post Thanks / Like

Hello swampy, I know Marvin Smith and what I have heard he is a great crappie fisherman here and on other lakes. He lives about 5 or 6 miles from me.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

you will need to change your name
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jig Biz

Ragfly , Mike & Barbara just got home a little while ago. I went and helped him unload. It will take him a while to get set up, but for anyone interested his cell is 731 571 6666.