Calling on my Crappie.com family. I have been a member here since 2005, and my partner is also a member. You will be seeing us on the Member Sponsor page soon enough. However this is not a post to bump this product, but to help us win this contest which could open other doors for us down the road. We have been selected in a huge Capital One campaign for the video contest. Not just any contest but a Commercial about fishing related to our favorite fish....."Crappie"! Please help us by viewing our Video Commercial. each view helps us out. We are currently sitting in 2nd place of (11) videos from a national Campaign of over 400 small business entries in the contest. We are lagging behind 1st place with less than 800 views to catch up and gain 1st place. We have over 3,000 views so far. I know my Crappie.com connection can put us over the top. The only link I have available to share is through Facebook.

I would really appreciate the click and 31 seconds of your time. I think you will enjoy the video.

https://www.facebook.com/CapitalOneS...type=2&theater

Thank You!
Brandon Jennings