Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly Jig 3 rod Discount

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzly Jig 3 rod Discount

do yall know if grizzly jig will give the 3 rod discount if you order say...2 16' pst and then 1 14' capps and coleman?

stormcloud is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes but doesn't apply to extra rod tips.
    Tell'em I'll be there.

Post Thanks / Like

ok maybe you can answer this question for me....in their catalog it says: Fluorescent Replacement Tips...but then at the bottom of that description it says...And there is no extra charge! They are available on all sizes of the following series: does that mean when I order them i can ask for fluorescent tips at no extra charge? meaning they will send me my new rods already with the fluorescent tips?
    Likes Gindog LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Call 1 800 305 9866 and ask
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes slackline LIKED above post

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

So much easier to call and ask them. Very nice down to earth folks. Will ansewer any question and help any way they can.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes chippo, BarryG, slackline, skeetbum LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

thanks ill give them a call....im torn between getting 14' or 16' rods....ive had ppl tell me bite the bullet and go with 16 and my catch ratio will improve!...any suggestions from you guys?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tigerinfielder3 View Post
    thanks ill give them a call....im torn between getting 14' or 16' rods....ive had ppl tell me bite the bullet and go with 16 and my catch ratio will improve!...any suggestions from you guys?
    If your rod holders are in the very front of your boat, you will be just fine with 14 foot poles. I recommend the bnm pst unless your going to fish with a single jig. The tip is too stiff for a single jig. Its one of the best poles for minnow rigging a 3/4 or 1 oz weight. If your going to fish with single jigs I would get the 14 ft bgjp. It will still fish your minnow rigs really good but the bow in the pole gets too big with anything over an oz and u cant detect bites as well. If your like most guys and have your rod holders back a few feet from the front I would go with a 16 ft pole. Either the pst or the bgjp depending on how light a weight your wanting to fish. In my opinion the capps and coleman rods are terrible. You cant control fish with them and they cause havic to set up if you cant get him turned. jmo

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it means no extra for the florescent versus none florescent. I bought rods from them that came with non florescent tips. When I ordered replacements, I had a choice of either with or without. I thought the 3 rod thing was for like rods. Let us know the answer to all these questions when you find out. Those are some good folks to deal with.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

I've bought a few things from grizzly and they are excellent to deal with. Give them a ring I'm sure they will get you some answers.

Post Thanks / Like

been trying to step up my crappie fishing game and possibly making large steps in progress (as long as I don't step on my own feet)
    getting into spider rigging also as well as some nice jig poles (b n m slab tail)
    Lou is awesome to talk to, and he is very knowable and personable GREAT PEOPLE THERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast