PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Home Page

Slab
08-15-2015, 08:12 AM
C'mon you guys and gals, we need more comments made on the crappie.com home page. I know you are reading them, but please do post a comment when you do.

Additionally, just about every month we pick a random winner from those that make comments. And this is what you can win:

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/attachments/contests-win-free-stuff/146728d1388853719-post-comment-home-page-article-enter-jan-gd-jpg

An Ash colored Crappie.com T-shirt
Crappie.com baseball style hat. The hat may vary from what is pictured.
Two Crappie.com Decals

A PKG of Road Runner Lures - specific lures and colors may vary

A Road Runner Decal

So please, help me help you, by making a comment on any and/or all the home page articles.

Tell your friends too.

PS: if you see a good post, please PM me about it for consideration to be promoted to a home page article. Anything with at least 2 sentences and a photo is good. Can be anything cool or interesting, does not have to be only about fishing.

Thank you all for your participation here on Crappie.com. Crappie.com members are the best.

snake River
08-15-2015, 08:34 AM
nothing really wrong with the front page or homepage your logo should be changed the crappie and it looks like it that dried up and not too pleasant to look at perhaps if you changed it to a nice-looking crappie or change the logo completely also you can put more links to different pages on this website all and all you are doing a terrific job and I do enjoy reading the home page a lot after all this is my number one place every day.

"G"
08-15-2015, 09:43 AM
Great articles on the home page.....lots to learn from Bernard Williams and others too http://www.crappie.com/crappie/content.php Click on the link and make comments there on any of the Home Page Articles.....this will get you in the contest.

Slab
08-17-2015, 08:30 AM
Don't forget to please help crappie.com by posting comments on the home page articles.

fishingman
08-17-2015, 11:15 AM
Try changing the layout. Make it more appealing to the eye and the visitors will stay longer and therefore you'll get more responses. Maybe some animation or a drop down menu would help. imho