Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bank fishing today at smithville lake (2nd bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Prayer Request bank fishing today at smithville lake (2nd bridge)

Hey fishing peeps! I plan to go bank fishing today at smithville lake around 7pm at the 2nd bridge. Do you guys honestly think I would have some luck catching anything? Going to be using minnows and cut bluegill. Has anybody had any luck lately though? I have some family who are going and I honestly don't want them to be bored for their first time fishing. Does anybody know any other good fishing spots? I heard they're are docks but I have no clue where they are at. I only fish at the bridges all my life.
    Also can someone please tell me the fish limits for white bass and catfish? i have the Missouri fishing regulation book but it only shows me crappie which is 15 at 9inches and black bass at 15inches. Thanks for all info! I don't want to make this a boring trip!

keeferfish is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/misso...ay-smithville/
    theres what I did today. I pillars that I caught most of my fish were on the west side of the bridge. There is brush everywhere under the bridge. I think for the most part it is 8' down.
    I also went to the first w bridge. There were people catching plenty from the shore. But that bridge tends to be more popular fir bank fisherman

Post Thanks / Like

I caught some good sized crappie next to the camp branch marina last week. Also came close to a limit of channels. Actually everything swimming was lighting fire on all the shad in that corner. Good luck.
    Catch Fish Or Die Old Trying!

Post Thanks / Like

I caught some good sized crappie next to the camp branch marina last week. Also came close to a limit of channels. Actually everything swimming was lighting fire on all the shad in that corner. Good luck.
    Catch Fish Or Die Old Trying!