Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pre-entering waypoint on a 320 LMS

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pre-entering waypoint on a 320 LMS

Ive got to enter some waypoints into my Lowrance 320 LMS for a trip in April at a lake in Arkansas. I have not done this before. Ive read the owners manual and think I can do it...just havent gotten into the boat in the garage and tried it yet. Any tips? Would I just be entering latitude and longitude numbers and thats it? Just grabbing as much info as I can. Thanks, Poop.

East TN, Douglas,Cherokee,Watuga and South Holston
    Post Thanks / Like

that is all you have to do after you enter them you can name them what ever you want
    Speck

Real men troll for crappie (Here Fishy Fishy !)

Post Thanks / Like

If you have a copy of MapCreate it much easier and then iust transfer to unit via card, but it can be done at the unit itself. It's just having to scroll down and select.

With Mapcreate, you can just type type the numbers in, save it, down load to card and then upload to unit.
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

On the 332, all you have to do is run your curser to the point you want a waypoint and then just add it.

I think.
    Mike