Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B.O.A.T.

Post Thanks / Like

Default B.O.A.T.

Bust Out Another Thousand. Well at least that's what I was thinking while I trolled 3 miles back to the ramp. Fished the Relay For Life Tourn. or at least started to today. Storm hit we took off for cover and alarms started going off and the smartcraft guage showed no oil. Checked everything all looked good so fired it back up got on plane poof the alarm goes off again. Long slow ride back to ramp on the TM. Told Jeff thanks for having us and headed home. Stopped at Pro Choice and they wouldn't give me the time of day so went to Angler's Port and their tech walked out hooked it up and said float bad In aux. oil tank on engine. They had one in stock for 198 beans so I bought it. The Tech didn't charge me anything for checking it so I gave him 20 for beer and headed home. Took ten minutes to install and she runs like a top. Caught some decent fish before the break down and seen a few people I knew go by as we were headed in all in all it could have been worse. Good times spent with the old man.
    Don't know the name of the gentleman that offered to tow us in even though he was fishing the Tourn. but thank you for the offer hope ya caught some good ones. Didn't want to ruin your time fishing but do appreciate the offer.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Bummer Hog, glad to hear it wasn't worse!
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad the "Port" got you fixed up.

Post Thanks / Like

you get a bad one once in a while, but then a good business shows up and makes it all good, glad it was a some what easy fix, tell your pop's Beagle says hey.

Post Thanks / Like

Will do Beagle.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad it was not any major. We had to troll back twice from up by the bridge back to Bucksaw so I know how you feel. You will get them next time.
    Likes long poler, Double D LIKED above post

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad it all worked out Hogster. It could have been a lot worse

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Glad it wasn't anything more serious and was easy to fix. At least you got a tow offer from a nice person.

Post Thanks / Like

I know the feeling of trolling in and getting pulled in, it sucks. Glad you got it fixed.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad it wasn't nothing major.
    LSL do you care to share the reason you had to troll back to the marina

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast