Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Outside Fillet Table ?????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Outside Fillet Table ?????

OK folks I need some help. The wife will not let me fillet fish in the house. So if ya'll don't mind I would like some of your knowledge on a good fillet table/set-up that I can build fairly easy. Pictures too if ya'll have any. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

My inlaw's neighbor has this one. (can't tell too much about it though) He has this on the side of his boat shead right under the eve of his shed just in case it is raining, he still stays dry.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...r/PICT0076.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table

Couple of sawhorses,old counter top,five gallon pail or two and a garden hose will do it. Tall horses will be appreciated by your back. Extension cord for your knife.

Post Thanks / Like

I took a plastic 55 gallon drum and put a set of casters on it so it will roll. Then i took a top off an old dryer, its porcelain so it wont rust, then went to wal-mart and bought two of the plastic cutting boards and countersunk screwed them to it. It is the perfect height and I've got about ten bucks in it.

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

My dad or one of my uncles made a slick little board that clamps onto the side of an aluminum boat and they get r done at the lake before they go home most times. Won't work for my bass boat. But we all carry 12v fillet knives and bags and I sometimes I clean mine out there too. When I have a bunch which is rare I do take them home though. Everyone need one of these boards though. I'll post a pic
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

bobberdown is offline Slabmaster II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Follow this link for a great fillet system
    http://www.secretbait.com/filletstation.htm

Post Thanks / Like

I use an old ironing board, the folding kind. I attached a piece of teflon to the top of my last one I made but a piece of 1x12 board 2 foot long will work. It can be hung in the garage when not in use. You can carry it with you when camping and it is easy to make. You can also adjust the height to make filleting a little easier on the back.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fillet Table

Here's the best fillet table on the market in my opinion. www.fishermanspro.com . Simple. quick to set up, adjustable, sit in a lounge chair and clean fish all day without killing your back.

Bill Braswell
    Team Keelshield/Triton

Post Thanks / Like

My dad made me one from an old camper table.He built a frame for it outta
    2x4 and then cut a hole in the top and hung a 5 gallon bucket below the hole works great and is portable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast