Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Toronto Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Toronto Report

7-25. Put in at the ramp on Walnut Creek. Jigged deep brush in the channel and off the big rocks. Found 30+ short fish. Managed to find 1 "Toronto Keeper".

7-26. Put in at Mann's Cove for a little tree dipping. Found 9 Keepers and a bunch of short fish on standing timber. Also caught a 15# Flathead. He was a fight on a 12' Sam Heaton with 6# test.

7-28. Put in at the Dam after work. Ran back to Mann's cove from the lake side to avoid about a mile of stumps. Wind was blowing directly into the cove and made it pretty much un-fishable. So, we ran up into Walnut from the lake. *I do not advise doing this. I've got a 115 outboard on a 20' Xpress but, I had 2 guys in the boat that could make that run in their sleep. Found 2 fish on deep brush, both keepers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to bad. Yall be careful. I know about them stumps having fished Toledo Bend for a while.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Those Toronto crappie are always bigger than any other lake that I've fished, man what hogs!! Nice pic. and post
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!