Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New look

Post Thanks / Like

Default New look

I was a member fo this forum a few years back and I may be wrong but it seems to have a new look ( for the better) and a lot more activity.....correct me if I am wrong
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Ed went with a new format a while back and there are about 4,000 members now. It's a lot busier this time of year but has pretty good activity year around now.

Come check out the FlashChat sometime in the evening. There's usually some folks there between 8:00 and 10:00 Central. It doesn't show any history so you have to stick around a while to see what's going on. I see a lot of folks log in and log out before anyone has time to make a post or reply to them if they make a post so apparently they think no one is chatting (or the person they are looking for isn't there).
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Siscoken, welcome back. Yes, Ed changed formats to this one, and it helps to keep spammers out, not that one doesn't slip thru the wood work, every once in a while. It will be two years this coming April, that the change was made. You will see that there are moderators for each state board, and each of the other boards on here. Glad that you like it, also there is a chat room now, for those who like to chat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S10CHEVY
    Siscoken, welcome back. Yes, Ed changed formats to this one, and it helps to keep spammers out, not that one doesn't slip thru the wood work, every once in a while. It will be two years this coming April, that the change was made. You will see that there are moderators for each state board, and each of the other boards on here. Glad that you like it, also there is a chat room now, for those who like to chat.
    I am a mechanic and member of the gmservice forum and this one is very much the same and very user frendly ...keep up the good work
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Where in Ontario are you. I'm just south of buffalo down by the PA line. There is some awful good fishin up there where you are.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZ
    Where in Ontario are you. I'm just south of buffalo down by the PA line. There is some awful good fishin up there where you are.
    My house is on Rainy River...that is the Canada/US border. I have a cabin on Rainylake....Bear Pass
    We are north western Ont ....nearest US town is International Falls Mn
    Ken