Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Got a question

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Got a question

I tried out the new LMS332C and really like the looks, well I went back and got the Fishing Hotspots Map card and put it in the computer and made a copy like they said to. I tried to open the thing on the computer and it won't let me. Do I have to buy the Map Create 6 outfit by Lowrance to open the thing on my computer? Any help will be appreciated. I'm still checking about the swith box for 2 transducers and 1 sonar unit. Thanks again, Ferdi:D

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Fredi,

We still have not met and I would like to at some point since you live so close to me.

Anyway about your question... I have never used anything other than Navionics maps in my units, but you can call Lowrance and they are very good about helping. Here is their number...

If you need to speak with a Customer Service agent, please call our toll-free Customer Service line at 1-800-324-1356. Technicians and representatives are available to help you Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, except holidays. Lowrance Electronics is located at 12000 East Skelly Drive, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74128 USA.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdi
    I tried out the new LMS332C and really like the looks, well I went back and got the Fishing Hotspots Map card and put it in the computer and made a copy like they said to. I tried to open the thing on the computer and it won't let me. Do I have to buy the Map Create 6 outfit by Lowrance to open the thing on my computer? Any help will be appreciated. I'm still checking about the swith box for 2 transducers and 1 sonar unit. Thanks again, Ferdi:D
    The instructions that come with the card sort of indicates that you do need it. I have Map Create 6 and it does work. You can also load your waypoints to it and edit them. Don't forget to make a backup of your waypoint file.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    The instructions that come with the card sort of indicates that you do need it. I have Map Create 6 and it does work. You can also load your waypoints to it and edit them. Don't forget to make a backup of your waypoint file.
    Looks like another trip to Academy then. I have used up my birthdays and Christmas presents for years so what's a couple more huh? Thanks for your help. Thank you too Skip, we will get together before long I'm sure. Ferdi, aka Fred