Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Check Out Academy Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Default Check Out Academy Sports

I normally don't do this, but............... if there is an Academy Sports near you...............RUN don't walk and check them out! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO MISS!!!!!

They are marking down stuff, unbelieveable........... for example, I just got:

1. Dual Pro SE 2 bank on-board charge for $69.88 BPS catalog price....... $219.99

2. Minn-Kota 70 Edge Foot-Controlled motor $229.00 BPS catalog price......$549.99

On just those two items I saved $471.10 over ordering from BPS New Fishing Catalog.

They had listed the Dual Pro SE 3 bank charger for $99.00 BPS catalog........ $289.99 but there were none to be found in Mississippi

Ok.......... I feel I have done my good deed for the year............:p wow now I can go back to my old self since I've been good so soon this year it WILL be a good year!

john
    Last edited by bowdenja; 01-10-2007 at 11:48 AM.
    Chuck the aggrivating stuff.......... Just go Fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

We don't have Academy Sports here...

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool, I'm going to get my nephew to go to the one in Franklin and see if they have that 3 bank charger. If so I'm going to buy one.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

You aint left nothin at the county line store. I went in there today. i am going to the tuscaloosa,al store friday though.

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up 2 Shimano Slabside 1000RE reels on clearance yesterday for $19.88 each, normal price $29.99 ea. Now I need 2 new crappie poles.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Minnerman:p

But in my defense all I picked up was the motor and the charger...........

I wished I had gone in sooner, somebody beat me to the 3 bank charger

john

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 88¢..............

OK............ went by there again tonight, needed some screws to mount the charger, and they had marked a BUNCH of stuff down to 88¢............. YES....... 88¢!

Rattletrap lures, owner treble hooks, Cocktail In-Line spinners (Rooster tail clone) all kinds of stuff.

I picked up a pair of folding chocks for the trailer, a grease gun, some stainless steel hinges, heck I even got a steering wheel cover for my truck..........leather!....... all for 88¢ a piece!

Seriously........... if you do not go and check it out it really is your loss!

I'm going to check every other day!:p

john