Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: technology in louisiana

Post Thanks / Like

Default technology in louisiana

Headed to camp this afternoon for the holiday weekend, all the kids, grandkids and a couple others coming to camp for the 4th, Thought I would leave everyone with an old one for the weekend. Im sure u guys have heard..

In New York city they were digging for a new subway line when copper wires where uncovered, the local archaeologist was called in and he determined that the wires were over 100 years old, and that obviously that meant the the people from the north east were way ahead in phone and communications civilization over a 100 years ago.

After reading this in Los Angeles, a group of local archaeologist from USC began a dig in the fertile soils of the valley and discovered copper wires that they say were 200 years old therefore the west coast people were more advanced.

Well, after seeing this on the national news Bubba from Central Louisiana a self proclaimed shade tree archaeologist, called the local tv station and had them follow him out in the pasture and he dug down 30 feet where he found nothing, where he promptly climbed out of the hole, looked at the tv camera and said "see nothing". That proves that we here in Louisiana have been way more advanced than the East or West coast as we have been WIRELESS FOREVER.
    Yall have a great 4th
    Last edited by "D"; 07-02-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    Likes prefers shiners, RetiredRR, shadow, Ferdi LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol......good one
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep