Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Jig Business

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Jig Business

A few years ago I purchased the R.A.G. Fly Jig business from my former partner. I dearly love makeing jigs. Last crappie season I sold several thousand jigs and only worked three lakes. I was injured on the job while being a firefighter a few years back and I have become disabled. I am no longer able to tie the jigs. I cannot put the effort into this business that should be put intro it. I have made a decision to put this tur-key business up for sale. There is enough supplies to run this business for at least 2 years before needing to order anything. If you are interested just get in touch with me. With the price I have on this business it would be hard to turn it down.

Post Thanks / Like

tur-key? I hope you meant turn-key. I havn't heard of that business and can't find anything online about it. What is it?
    Last edited by GRIZZ; 01-10-2007 at 02:52 PM.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Grizz,
    I ain't too good at typing. You are right it was supposed to say "Turn-Key". Probably the reason you haven't heard of this business is because I have never put it on the internet. It is a small business. At the present time I only work 3 local lakes. My crappie jigs are 1/16thoz lead head with palstic body and marabou tail. I love thiws business but my health has gotten to where I can't give it the attention it needs.

Post Thanks / Like

ragfly you have a pm

Post Thanks / Like

Ragfly, hate to hear you are unable to tie those jigs anymore. Hopefully you are still able to tie those jigs to the end of your line and hook a crappie right in the mouth!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello bobberwatcher, It was a very hard deecision to put this business up for sale but my health is not getting any better. I am still able to tie a jig on the end of my line and definately pull some of those elusive slabs in. Use to fish all day long but now I can't fish for over a few hours at a time because of my back. If you are ever in south Georgia give me a call and I will definately try and show you a good day out on the lake.