Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2015 FishUSA Kids' Coloring Contest

FishUSA is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2015 FishUSA Kids' Coloring Contest

Name:  Coloring Contest.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  39.1 KB

2015 FishUSA Kids’ Coloring Contest
    (Slab said this was OK to post here)

Young anglers: When you go fishing with family and friends, what’s your favorite fish to catch? A beautiful rainbow trout? A tiny bluegill? A big catfish? A CRAPPIE! There are so many fish to choose from!

Contest Rules:

On an 8 1/2” x 11” sheet of paper, draw and color us your favorite type of fish to catch when you go fishing. Be sure to draw something you really like to catch! (No Finding Nemos, please!) You can use pens, pencils, crayons, markers or colored pencils.

One (1) top prize will be awarded in each of the following age categories:

• Ages 4 and under
    • Ages 5 & 6
    • Ages 7 & 8
    • Ages 9 & 10
    • Ages 11 & 12

All drawings received will be posted in a special Facebook photo album on Facebook.com/FishUSA!

How to Enter:

1. Submit your entry by postal mail to: 2015 FishUSA Kids’ Coloring Contest, FishUSA Inc., 6960 West Ridge Road, Fairview, PA 16415. No other method of entry will be accepted. The 2015 FishUSA Kids’ Coloring Contest is officially open from Wednesday, July 1st through Friday, July 31st. All entries must be received no later than Monday, August 3rd.
    2. Your entry must include your full name, age (at time of entry), parent or guardian name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. Only one entry per person, please!

*If you would like your artwork returned to you, please include a self-addressed and stamped envelope with your entry.

Please direct any questions about the 2015 FishUSA Kids’ Coloring Contest to Emily at: [email protected] or 814-616-2169.
    Likes chaunc LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing Emily. Don't forget, you can post some of those pictures here too, especially the winners and runners up.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes FishUSA LIKED above post

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess that leaves us 70 and older kids out. That's ok. I can't stay "in the lines" anymore anyway.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

FishUSA is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, Cane Pole! We don't mean to exclude the "older kids," but thought the young ones might get a kick out of this You won't be eligible to win, but we welcome all artwork!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I fell much better.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i bet that leaves ME out
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Guess I'm out too