Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Welcome Offer from FishUSA

FishUSA is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Welcome Offer from FishUSA

Hi Everyone!

Please allow us to introduce ourselves:

FishUSA is your one-stop, online fishing tackle shop! We offer a wide selection of tackle for freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, ice fishing and fly fishing. We are proud to carry several of today's leading crappie tackle manufacturers, including Strike King, Charlie Brewer's, Johnson and more!

As our way of saying thank you for allowing us to be a part of Crappie.com, we'd like to offer each new registrant to the site a "$5 Off a Purchase of $25 or More" coupon for FishUSA. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please email [email protected]. Be sure to include "Crappie.com" in the email subject line.

We are very glad to meet everyone, and again we thank you for allowing us to participate in your forum!

Post Thanks / Like

Great place to do business with... satisfied with every order.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944
    Likes FishUSA LIKED above post

FishUSA is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your business and support, Locator79! Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us.

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

By far, my favorite place to order from. I've been using them for around 10 years or so i think. Only had 2 orders that they couldn't fill and those were for custom painted Lake Erie cranks that sold so fast they couldn't keep them in stock. They have the best prices, products for multi species, and fastest response and shipping of any store i've used. I've gotten everything from them, from ice augers to trolling items, to prepared baits and have always been satisfied with their service. We are lucky and blessed to have this group come on board here. I'm glad i only live an hour south of them in Sharon, PA.
    Likes FishUSA, shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much, chaunc! We've put in lots of work on our new showroom. Please stop by next time you're in the area!
    Likes chaunc LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I live in pa and order from fishusa allot. They have fantastic customer service. Never a problem. I esp like there ice fishing selection. There prices are really good as well. ESP on lures. Free shipping after $30

Post Thanks / Like

Good to know. I'll check the out
    Every day is a holiday and every meal is a picnic.

Post Thanks / Like

Just placed my first order with you guys about 10 min. ago. Ordered a rod. If I like it like I think I will, I will take advantage or the discount on the next order to complete a set of 6 of them. Sounds like you've got some good reviews. Welcome aboard from NC.
    Capt.C........Life's short. Be a friend. Eat good. Have fun and fish hard!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc View Post
    By far, my favorite place to order from. I've been using them for around 10 years or so i think. Only had 2 orders that they couldn't fill and those were for custom painted Lake Erie cranks that sold so fast they couldn't keep them in stock. They have the best prices, products for multi species, and fastest response and shipping of any store i've used. I've gotten everything from them, from ice augers to trolling items, to prepared baits and have always been satisfied with their service. We are lucky and blessed to have this group come on board here. I'm glad i only live an hour south of them in Sharon, PA.
    If Chaunc says you are ok then you are ok with me.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

This deal still works take advantage of it it is great.