Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Board

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Board

The new board is great, but I notice a lot less posting. When I see 448 views on the latest post with almost no replies, I wonder if a lot of folks do not know how to access the board. It is definitely not as user friendly, but certainly more protected............maybe too much.

The old board seemed to have something going all the time. Comments from anyone else?

slabseeker Guest

Default Ditto

Pops, I have the same observation as you do. I posted a reply to your inquiry about Sardis Lake and either nobody else fishes Sardis or they don't know how to access and participate in the forum. It is interesting to me that we have an opportunity to get fishing reports from all over the state and we go over a week without anyone posting anything! I haven't even heard from our monitor lately. What's up?

Post Thanks / Like

You haven't heard from me lately because I have nothing to report. I don't troll and have not had a chance to go bream fishing.

I think the members can post I just don't know how many are fishing at this time. I know the crappie fishing is basically over for me until the weather cools again in the fall.

slabseeker Guest

We went fishing last weekend and only caught 9 so it looks like even trolling isn't doing that great until the fish move to deeper water. It seems that they are in that transition period between the spawn and the post spawn pattern. With the warmer weather maybe things will pick up in about a week or so. I plan on trying it again this weekend and if I have any success I will let you know.

crappiecatter Guest

I haven't been crappieing for a couple of weeks. Where are they at? Best location and depth. Last place I fished was at Turkey creek, in 4 foot of water at 30".

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to a couple of guys last night that caught fish at Sardis in 12-14' of water 10' deep. They did not catch any big fish but kept 36. It sounded as though they had a good trip. I have fished with these guys and their story is reliable.