Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CHARLIE BREWER SLIDER WINNER

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CHARLIE BREWER SLIDER WINNER

Thanks for the great reports, the contest was a lot of fun. The winner is from a 6/6 report titled Report. The winner is Crestliner08. Congrats!!! Please pm Slab with your address and mention you are the Charlie Brewer Slider winner for the New England States contest. And please all of you remember our sponsors for your fishing needs.
    Last edited by "D"; 06-23-2015 at 05:56 PM.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to Crestliner! Put them to good use and post some more reports and pics with them!
    Yes, I was talking to myself; sometimes even I have to ask for expert advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks muchly Folks! They will certainly be put to good use! Which "Slab" is it that I'm suppose to email? There are quite a few of them in the member list. Can I send you the information you need? Please PM me and thanks again!
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Just type in Slab, he is the owner and not on the list. He is the only one that is just Slab. And great post's. Keep them coming.

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, Crestliner08's address has been forwarded to Slab. To those who don't know, Slab is Ed Moes, owner of C.c. He does not show up on the member list, but any inquiries can be made to him in a pm by just typing Slab as the recipient. The contest was a lot of fun. Look for more in the future and post those reports!!

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats. you guys deserve the prize.