PDA

View Full Version : Digital Scales

SLABSTALKER
01-09-2007, 11:31 AM
I was looking for some digital scales that would weigh smaller weights very accurate with consistency. Any advice on what one on the market is the best?

TAE73
01-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Myself and another guy bought a small postal scale from Mcmaster Carr. It weights up to 5lbs and has been a good scale. We use it for weighing fish for tournaments. If you go to the mcmaster carr website and type 1863T81 in the product search it will bring it up. It runs on a 9v battery it is kind of high its 70 bucks but worth the money. We store the unit in a plastic shoe box that can be bought at walmart for a couple of bucks and that doubles as our weigh basket for the fish.

www.mcmaster.com

AUTiger
01-09-2007, 03:02 PM
I've got one of the $15 rapala digitals from bass pro and I have NO complaints at all about it....it stays in my bag and handles the rain...I checked it some "household" products that had weights stamped on them and it was never over an ounce off and almost alway dead on....we typically use it first when we tournament fish and then when we get toward decision making time we use a postal scale my partner bought off ebay that get's down to the nitty gritty....

lebruce
01-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Wal-mart has a great dig. fruit scale that goes up to 5 #'s in #'s,ounces and grams too.It's called Good Cook. If I remember correct it cost around $ 30.00.

SLABSTALKER
01-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks to all