Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Digital Scales

Post Thanks / Like

Default Digital Scales

I was looking for some digital scales that would weigh smaller weights very accurate with consistency. Any advice on what one on the market is the best?
    Michael

Post Thanks / Like

Myself and another guy bought a small postal scale from Mcmaster Carr. It weights up to 5lbs and has been a good scale. We use it for weighing fish for tournaments. If you go to the mcmaster carr website and type 1863T81 in the product search it will bring it up. It runs on a 9v battery it is kind of high its 70 bucks but worth the money. We store the unit in a plastic shoe box that can be bought at walmart for a couple of bucks and that doubles as our weigh basket for the fish.

www.mcmaster.com
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I've got one of the $15 rapala digitals from bass pro and I have NO complaints at all about it....it stays in my bag and handles the rain...I checked it some "household" products that had weights stamped on them and it was never over an ounce off and almost alway dead on....we typically use it first when we tournament fish and then when we get toward decision making time we use a postal scale my partner bought off ebay that get's down to the nitty gritty....

Post Thanks / Like

Wal-mart has a great dig. fruit scale that goes up to 5 #'s in #'s,ounces and grams too.It's called Good Cook. If I remember correct it cost around $ 30.00.
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thanks to all
    Michael