Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need advise

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Need advise

I just bought a LMS332C sonar/GPS unit and I like the looks already. Tonight I bought the Hot Spots Map so I can get the contour of Lake Sam Rayburn. They talk about making a back up card (I will probably need it) but what do I need to do this. Also, can I hook up another transducer on the front of the boat and put a switching device so I could use either the front or the read transducer seperatly? I do like the looks of the unit but buying 2 of them is out of the question even though I got it at a close out price of 499 at Academy. Any advice would be welcomed. Ferdi

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Ferdi ....

I looked at www.lei-extras.com to see if they had a "switchbox" unit that would enable you to use a transom & TM transducers off the one unit. I did not see where any of the switchboxes mentioned, said they would fit your unit. You might want to contact them, though, just to be sure.

Here's the TM transducer selection for your unit : http://www.lei-extras.com/store/sear...s+%26+Adapters

Here's their selection of switchboxes : http://www.lei-extras.com/store/sear...r+Switch+Boxes

I have done business with LEI, and they have served me well. .... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Fredi! just saw what I think you are looking for on ebay. Item # is
    120071377764. Jerry
    United States-Home of the free, because of the BRAVE. (Pray for our troops)