Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frogg Toggs warehouse rain suit BOGUS sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Frogg Toggs warehouse rain suit BOGUS sale

I'm usually not one to complain about companies bad service, but I ordered 2 suits from Frogg Toggs Warehouse from the link that was posted on C.c a week or so ago. I confirmed and paid with a credit card. I received a conformation number shortly after placing the order the same day (June 2). Later that day, I received an email stating my order had shipped priority mail with a tracking number.
    It has been 10 days, so I checked the tracking number today and it showed a label had been created from UNION GROVE, AL 35175. I called the number provided and was told my order was cancelled. He said my order was never charged to my card, so no notice was sent to tell me of the cancellation. I guess its for the best.
    If anybody ordered from them and have not received your order, I would not be expecting it any time soon.

Herb

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a pair of rain pants thru the link & got them a few days later.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a mistake was made. It's never fun to be on the receiving end of a deal like that, but It happens with every company out there. I guess what matters is how they handle it afterwards.
    ><}}}}*> (C.J.)

Post Thanks / Like

Mama always said, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."
    My wife keeps saying I never listen to her....... or something like that!

Post Thanks / Like

Frogg Toggs will keep you dry until it rains. Probably for the best a mistake was made.
    Likes Crestliner08, feelay, Eagle 1 LIKED above post

catchNgrease is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I ordered two bibb suits for the kids and a pair of pants of the close-out models. I have the same shipping label email from Union Grove Al. My card was charged and it says it was shipped. I have a set that I bought from Wally World and I am impressed with them. I will update when I receive them or dont it has only been 2 days.

Post Thanks / Like

I apologize to the Frogg Toggs company.
    The Frogg Toggs Company IS NOT the "Frogg Toggs Warehouse".
    They are not even an authorize dealer for Frogg Toggs according to their website.
    "Frogg Toggs Warehouse" is just a middle man tricking people and feeding off the name.

Herb
    Likes RMGeorge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a blue bib suit when I saw the initial post about the sale. Mentioned it in another thread. Got a "order has shipped" email. Then day or so later got a "refund notification". ? I emailed them...asking "What's up?" Reply was that they ran out of the color/size I ordered. OK. However they didn't address the "order shipped" question I had inquired about.

I try to be careful when dealing with online orders and so far...knock on wood. This is one time, my antennas are sticking straight up. Maybe I'm just an old skeptic but I see how this could be a ploy for card info & a privacy concern. Can't say I wasn't warned by c.com's warning page for external links. Keeping an eye on the info provided to that place for some time to come.

catchNgrease is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I have been caught up in this. They could not tell me anything about my order and said they are gonna refund my money.

Post Thanks / Like

I recommend getting a Paypal account for web deals. I also use a separate account for my paypal and other online transactions other than primary checking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast