Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone tried the microspoons???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone tried the microspoons???

I bought a few microspoons from crappieday here on crappie.com but haven't had much of an opportunity to try them yet. I did tie a chartreuse one on briefly when I was down at LOZ over New Year's but didn't have any luck. Granted, at the time, they weren't hitting anything so I can't say that I gave them a fair shot.

Later in the day when the bite picked up I had switched back to a tube and, since I was catching them, I never switched back to give the spoons a chance. I'm just curious if anyone has tried them in the Missouri lakes yet and, if so, how did you fish them?

Thanks!!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Try tipping them with the tube jigs. I did this at Larto and managed to catch a few that way.
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

I have some jigheads that have an eye that comes out of the bottom so you can tie a leader and run another jig/spoon below,i tried the spoons below a jig the other day and they produced about equal numbers as the jig,they are a little light for my liking but they seemed to work that way.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie