Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: war eagle boat company

Post Thanks / Like

Default war eagle boat company

I ordered a new boat from war eagle 8 weeks ago to this day when it was supposed to be here I get a email for my dealer saying your boat will be another 3 to 4 weeks ok how would you feel about this and boat is payed in full motor and trailer sitting at dealer not dealers falt I'm thinking this will be the last boat I order from TEAM WARD hopfully this gets the wright person and I get my new boat before 3 months lol sorry had to vent
    If she only knew how much a fish cost me

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean. Ours was the same way. But I promise it's worth it when that baby comes. I called team ward and they were more than helpful with getting it here. Another thing is they'll send you a courtesy license plate and decals if you just call and ask. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

It's not that I called 4 times each time I called they said well call you back by end of day and let you know if I would have know it was going to be 3 months on boat I would have ordered from deffrent company seems like there beating me around cuz they dropped the ball

Post Thanks / Like

And each of those 4 times I called never once got a call back

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry but I would ask for my money back or give me a goody bag for having to wait longer!

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely get your money back. This is poor business. If the boat comes up with a problem how's the warranty service going to be. If customers keep letting them jack them around then that's how they will stay. They have thousands of dollars of your money for months with nothing in return? It could be drawing interest. There is no way I would accept that boat.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be on Wareagle, I would be on the dealer I wrote the check to. That is his job to be in contact with the builder. Friend went through this a few months ago. He actually drove to the plant and met with them. After seeing how they build boats and the backlog they had he understood. Far as warranty, he had a issue, they picked boat up from dealer before it was delivered to him. Redid everything he found and had it back to him in a week. I wouldn't trade mine for any other brand. If I bought a new one tomorrow it would be Wareagle. Even if it took longer than I thought it should. And instead of talking to whoever answers the phone get Ward on the phone. He will talk to you.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes "G", Cane Pole, rlduckhntr, Eagle 1 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Agree cray. Team ward is not the one who gave the timeline for finishing. These things always take time. Just part of ordering a new custom to your wants boat. No matter how long it takes it beats having a run of the mill assembly line style boat. You will not regret the wait.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you are having to wait, I know it is frustrating. In the meantime here is a thread I posted about aftermarket stuff for the War Eagle as well as Duracraft, in case you did not see it.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/boat-...r-eagle-boats/

Hope yours comes soon and you can set it up as you like it.
    Last edited by SeaRay; 06-09-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: correct url
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 961 blackhawk from war eagle. I know that waiting is hard. But once you get that boat in the water you will feel better about the whole thing. I love mine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast